This property is a rare find, with such a striking combination of characteristics.
It boasts 1km absolute water frontage to permanently flowing Murray River Annabranch and overlooks the Cobram Barooga Golf course. A unique 100 dozen bottle wine cellar is one of many features.
An expansive multi - purpose 50 sq residence is nestled amongst ancient red gum forest on 50 acres only minutes from Cobram-Barooga townships and Murray River beaches.
Includes a fishing hut with floating jetty, stables with a self - contained flat, 3 machinery sheds, inground heated pool, landscaped gardens and much more. If privacy and space is what you are after this will meet all your expectations.
The main residence also has a guest wing with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/living room and separate entrance which allows a great opportunity to generate substantial income from a boutique B&B enterprise.
Features of the property include:
- Master bedroom with BIR, en-suite with spa bath
- Additional 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Family dining room with wood and gas heater
- Formal dining room
- Sitting room with gas heater
- Kitchen with double electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Enclosed garden room / entertainment room
- In-ground pool 11m x 4.5m with heating
- Ducted vacuum system
- 2 Carports
Adjoining wing with separate access:
- Access to 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms
- Access to additional bathrooms
- Kitchen with electric stove.
- Living and dining room
Shed 1 - Brick workshop / stable 11m x 18m with enclosed storage / saddle room
Concrete Floor and power, gas & water
1 Bedroom self-contained flat with double carport
Airconditioning and wood heater
Shed 2 - Steel machinery shed with 2 bays – 8m x 13m
Shed 3 - Fully enclosed machinery shed with concrete floor – 6m x 12m
Water - 2 bores, fully automatic sprinkler system for garden, rain water tank and pump, stock and domestic water.
Power - 10kw Solar system – opportunity to get off the grid
BMX bike tracks
2 Horse Paddocks
0428 763 264
5 4 2